Consultations are always free - Call today to get started.
LED TREATMENTS OFFER MULTIPLE BENEFITS
They are not only cosmetic, they are good for your body as well. The wavelength used stimulates your lymphatic and circulatory systems.
This single technology with twenty minute sessions combines both skin tightening and fat reduction to help reduce cellulite and carve inches off trouble spots.
LED facial rejuvenation utilizes red, infrared and blue LED at various wavelengths to reduce fine lines, wrinkles, pigmentation, firming the skin, reduce pore size and kill the bacteria that causes acne!
Transform your Body, Relax your Mind, Empower your Spirit
Regardless of your starting point, we've got a solution.
Our staff believes in overwell wellness and doing things as naturally, effortlessly and cost effective as possible. Being comfortable in your own skin makes a huge impact on your self-esteem, stress levels and even success.
We've developed our treatment protocols based on our own struggles and are committed to helping you.
We feature LipoLucent, the best non-invasive treatment to carve inches and smooth skin. There are no extreme exercise requirements, deprivation, pills, pain or downtime! Treatments are naturally safe - they stimulate your collagen, elastin and lymphatic system while literally melting your excess fat.
Reduce Fat, smooth your skin & contour your whole body or target areas utilizing the safest, non-invasive technology available.
Since having my baby, I’ve struggled with those last few pounds and inches. The LipoLucent treatment was wonderful! A relaxing hour at the spa! I’ve lost the bulge, look great and I feel sexy again.
I fit into clothes I haven’t worn in years. Amazing.”
" I've spent most of my life on quick fix diets, cleanses and eating food I didn't like. At AZ MedSpa, I learned it was really simple, make good food choices 70% of the time and have what you want in moderation the other 30%. Seeing the dramatic results has encouraged me to engage in a healthier lifestyle that I can actually enjoy.
This process complements my body's natural functions AND has cosmetic benefits. The treatments are relaxing and the time commitment is very minimal"
“I really started with very low expectations. It was hard to believe it was possible to lose inches and weight simply by sitting under a panel of LEDs. Well, it’s true! In just 5 weeks, and only 10 sessions, I lost 5 inches around my waist.